Monday, November 3, 2008

Delusions of Mandeur

Look at how manly Richie got! Just look at him!


Is this even the same man that got banned from his own server for hax0ring? Sigh. Looks like e*ice™jtrich is all grown up.

In any case, it is now clear that I've got to step up my game. Thinking through my daily routine in order to infuse it with more grunting and moving heavy objects set me off on a kind of goal-setting binge. So! What am I going to be up to till I get back home from winter break?
  • Work out 5x /week.
  • Push ups and pull ups every day.
  • Whole fruit 2x /day.
  • Fish 2x /week.
  • Eggs 2x /day.
  • Limit myself to no more than 1 soda /day.
  • Body fat 10%+
  • Body weight 150+
  • Work on film every day - animation AND color OR backgrounds.
  • Maya work every day - art OR scripting.
  • Sleep early.
How hard can it be? In any case, I'll let you know.
7:34:33 PM gogogogogogoseb: yo dawg whas good
7:36:55 PM dragonfire2300: just googlin some girls

No comments: